At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- All Original 1883 ANO KATO Magnetic Game Complete , Original Box
- AIRFIX 491 SERIES 4 WWII RAF HANDLEY PAGE HP HAMPTON BOMBER MIB ar
- FG Modellsport Body set Merc C-CL DTM 06 2mm Z-FG07229
- Cobblehill Puzzles 1000pc - Doodletown 12 Days Of Xmas
- Schuco Goggomobil Limousine Light bluee and white in 1 18 Scale New Release
- Spark Models 1 43 S3084 - F1 Scuderio Tgold red STR9 Australian GP 2014
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.